SUPERIOR CUSHIONING, ICONIC STYLE
The Air Jordan Future Boys' Shoe is made with a woven upper and a foam midsole for an elevated off-court look and a comfortable, cushioned fit.
• Woven upper made for lightweight support and comfort
• Foam midsole for lightweight cushioning and support
• Solid rubber outsole with herringbone pattern for excellent durability and multi-surface traction
• Asymmetrical lacing system for a lockdown fit
• Flex grooves allow natural movement and stride
Air Jordan Origins
Since his game-winning shot that brought the National Championship to North Carolina, Michael Jordan has been at the forefront of basketball consciousness. He took the court in 1985 wearing the original Air Jordan I, setting a new standard for performance and style, simultaneously breaking league rules and his opponents' will while capturing the imagination of fans worldwide.