THE CLASSIC, REDEFINED.
The Nike Air Force 1 Hi SE Women's Shoe reimagines the iconic hoops shoe in premium leather.
• Pebbled leather and textile upper for durability and comfort
• Perforations provide enhanced breathability
• Cupsole with encapsulated Air-Sole unit for cushioning
• Padded high-cut collar and ankle strap for support
• Rubber outsole for durability and traction
AIR FORCE 1 ORIGINS
Transcending foot coverage since 1982, this once hoops shoe was named after Air Force One—the aircraft that carries the U.S. President. It was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionizing the game for players like Moses Malone and Charles Barkley while rapidly gaining traction around the world, from the hardwood to the blacktop to the core of hip-hop culture. Today the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with soft, springy cushioning and a massive midsole, but the Nike Air technology takes a backseat to the shoe’s status as an icon.