The Nike Air Huarache Drift Men's Shoe is a streetwear edition of the '90s running rebel. It unites the best design elements of the era with a customizable lacing system that lets you wear it in different ways.
WEAR IT YOUR WAY
Thread the laces through the Flywire cables or heel clip, or go lace-free.
• Textile bootie with film overlays is snug and flexible
• Flywire cables interact with laces for secure lockdown
• Elastic heel strap and midfoot cage for support and classic look
• Foam sole with encapsulated Nike Air cushioning
• Outsole has durable rubber at heel and forefoot
Air Huarache Origins
Designed by Tinker Hatfield and released in 1991, the Nike Air Huarache shook up the running world. The lining of the shoe was created to act as an exoskeleton for the athlete, molding to the shape of the foot and ankle. The shoe was such a hit that it soon found its way to basketball courts and subsequently the streets, where it earned its status as an icon.