THE '91 CLASSIC RETURNS
The Nike Air Huarache Shoe updates a track staple for everyday wear with Dynamic Fit technology. Signature details pay tribute to Tinker Hatfield's '91 original, including a colour-blocked heel cage and Neoprene sleeve.
• Combination upper with leather panelling, thermoplastic hardware, neoprene and elastane for an ultra-comfortable, flexible fit
• Dynamic Fit system wraps your midfoot and arch for a glove-like fit
• Phylon midsole provides lightweight cushioning
• Air-Sole units in the forefoot and heel for maximum impact protection
• Rubber outsole with Waffle pattern for traction and durability
• Forefoot flex grooves move naturally with your foot
Designed by Tinker Hatfield and released in 1991, the Nike Air Huarache shook up the running world. The lining of the shoe was created to act as an exoskeleton for the athlete, moulding to the shape of the foot and ankle. The shoe was such a hit that it soon found its way to basketball courts and subsequently the streets, where it earned its status as an icon.