The Nike Air Max 270 SE
Boasting the largest-ever Max Air heel unit created by Nike, the Nike Air Max 270 SE delivers visible Air under every step. Inspired by iconic Air Max shoes from the early '90s, this modern interpretation delivers comfort solutions in a breathable, sleek silhouette.
• Mesh upper for better breathability
• Large Max Air unit offers responsive cushioning
• Bootie construction delivers a sock-like fit
• Waffle-inspired rubber coverage on the outsole supplies durable traction
• TPU heel clip adds support and a smooth transition to the Max Air unit
• Regular fit
• Heel pull tab allows for easy on and off
Nike Air Max Origins
Nike's revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking colour combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.