Iconic Hoops Style
A basketball classic named after the President's famous airplane, the Nike Air Force 1 Mid (2c-10c) Infant/Toddler Shoe is comfortable and supportive with soft cushioning and a secure midfoot strap.
• Leather upper with VELCRO ® brand fastener for support and comfort
• PU midsole for lightweight cushioning
• Rubber outsole for durability and traction
Air Force 1 Origins
Transcending foot coverage since 1982, this once hoops shoe was coined after Air Force One-the aircraft that carries the President of the United States. It was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionizing the game for players like Moses Malone and Charles Barkley while rapidly gaining traction around the world, from the hardwood to the blacktop to the core of hip-hop culture. Today the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with soft, springy cushioning and a massive midsole, but the Air technology takes a backseat to the shoe's status as an icon.
This specific product is sold one per customer!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Costs of over 59€ in all Orders in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office, or your nearest Courier store!
• Free product returns in all orders for 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
Be the first
We are online Mon-Fri: 09:00-21:00 and Sat: 09:00-20:00 to help you with your shopping!