Inspired by the 1972 icon, the Nike Cortez Basic SL Younger Kids' Shoe stays true to the original while providing durability and lightweight cushioning.
•Synthetic leather for comfort and durability
•Adjustable straps for easy on and off
•Lightweight foam sole with herringbone pattern for cushioning and traction
The Nike Cortez was Bill Bowerman's first masterpiece, built to be lighter and more weatherproof than any other shoe. In 1972, it put unprecedented cushioning under the fastest feet in the running world and quickly became the most popular training shoe in the USA. It was an unmistakable icon—a walking billboard that told your story and declared your affiliation—and came to thrive with fierce style on the streets of Los Angeles. Since then, no shoe has expanded the definition of a running shoe quite like the Nike Cortez.
Shipment of Products
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost in all Orders Over 70€!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!