The Nike Air Force 1 Jester XX Women's Shoe is a mischievous re-imagining of the iconic AF-1. Logos appear to have fallen off before being haphazardly slapped back on, as if by an impish jester.
• Foam midsole for durable cushioning
• Rubber sole for durability and traction
• Along with synthetics, premium leather distinguishes the upper with durable style
• A raised sidewall visually fuses the upper to the sole
• Nike Air sole for cushioning
• Cord closure
• Low-cut design
Air Force 1 Origins
This once hoops shoe was named after Air Force One—the aircraft that carries the US President. In 1982, it was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionising the game while rapidly gaining traction around the world, from the hardwood, to the tarmac, to the core of hip-hop culture. Today, the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with soft, springy cushioning, but the Nike Air technology takes a back seat to the shoe's status as an icon.