The Nike Air Max 95 keeps the classic design lines of the 1995 original and the forefoot Max Air cushioning that made it famous.
• Leather, synthetic or textile upper depending on the colour
• Foam midsole with Max Air cushioning
• Rubber outsole
• Low-cut design
• Cord closure
Air Max 95 Origins
Nike's revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort—suddenly they could see it. Air reached a new milestone in 1995 when the Nike Air Max 95 opened more windows, this time in the forefoot. Known as much for its innovation as for its design lines inspired by human anatomy, the Nike Air Max 95 became a classic the moment it dropped.
Shipment of Products
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost over 50€ in all Orders in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Free product returns in all orders for 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!