Warmth, Comfort And Style
Another timeless classic, the B-15 is one of Alpha Industries' most popular flight jackets. It was released in the mid-1940s as the successor to the B-10 and features button taps intended to secure the wires of oxygen masks and headsets. There was a time before Bluetooth when things weren’t completely wireless, you see. Comes with a removable Mouton fur collar. 100% water repellent thanks to flight nylon outer shell.
• Composition: 50% polyester, 50% nylon
• Slim fit
• Utility pocket on the left sleeve
• Two side pockets at the waist
• Alpha Industries logo on the left chest
• The model is 180 cm and is wearing M