The Nike Air Force 1 High LV8 3 brings back the iconic design of the '82 original with suede leather that's soft and fuzzy. An Air-Sole unit cushions your feet for all-day comfort. Adjust the ankle strap for a perfect fit.
• Suede fabric has synthetic overlays for durability
• Air-Sole unit provides lightweight cushioning
• Rubber sole gives you durable traction
• Adjustable strap secures the fit around your ankle
The specific product is sold one per customer!
Shipment of Products
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost over 50€ in all Orders in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
Free Returns 60 days
• Free product returns in all orders for 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
Nike was founded in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports and initially operated as a reseller for the Japanese company Onitsuka Tiger - now known as Asics. Although created by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight, Jeff Johnson was the one who inspired the Nike name from the Greek statue, "The Victory of Samothrace." The first shoe was created in 1974 and was a '' Nike Waffle Trainer '' and after a few years of success, the successful Nike Swoosh collection went to the top. In 1988, Nike made a debut with a strong campaign, the "Just Do It" series, taking the the company to the top of sportswear where they stayed forever! Customize your Sneakers With the SneakerID service you are able to give your Sneakers your own identity! Want to know more? Click here!