The P-6000 is a Nike jogging shoe, reminiscent of its impressive style, made out of the 2000s! By combining features of the Pegasus 25 kai Pegasus 2006 model, this model breathable mesh with horizontal and vertical overlays, as well as uppers of leather, cloth and synthetic material for comfort and support throughout the day.
• Leather, textile and synthetic upper gives comfortable support
• Design draws on the Nike Pegasus 25 and Nike Pegasus 2006
• Foam midsole provides lightweight cushioning
• Cushioned sockliner delivers a comfortable underfoot feel
• Rubber outsole gives durable traction
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost over 50€ in all Orders in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Free product returns in all orders for 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
Be the first
We are now online 09:00-20:00 to help you with your shopping!
Nike was founded in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports and initially operated as a reseller for the Japanese company Onitsuka Tiger - now known as Asics. Although created by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight, Jeff Johnson was the one who inspired the Nike name from the Greek statue, "The Victory of Samothrace." The first shoe was created in 1974 and was a '' Nike Waffle Trainer '' and after a few years of success, the successful Nike Swoosh collection went to the top. In 1988, Nike made a debut with a strong campaign, the "Just Do It" series, taking the company to the top of sportswear where they stayed forever!