Inspired by the team's City Edition kit, the Los Angeles Lakers Nike NBA Swingman Shorts are made from premium double-knit mesh with classic design lines and trim details to match what the players wear on the court.
• Composition: 100% recycled polyester
• Regular fit
• Elastic waistband with striped taping and adjustable drawcord
• Double-knit mesh with sweat-wicking Dri-FIT Technology is lightweight yet durable
• Pockets on the side
• Nike and NBA logo
• Machine wash
Shipment of Products
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost ver 50€ in all Orders in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Free product returns in all orders for 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
Nike was founded in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports and initially operated as a reseller for the Japanese company Onitsuka Tiger - now known as Asics. Although created by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight, Jeff Johnson was the one who inspired the Nike name from the Greek statue, "The Victory of Samothrace." The first shoe was created in 1974 and was a '' Nike Waffle Trainer '' and after a few years of success, the successful Nike Swoosh collection went to the top. In 1988, Nike made a debut with a strong campaign, the "Just Do It" series, taking the the company to the top of sportswear where they stayed forever!