Simple, clean design for the win. This crewneck t-shirt has a bold contrast Reebok Vector logo for a classic sporty look. All-cotton jersey gives it an extra-soft feel.
• Composition: 100% cotton single jersey
• Reebok logo
• Machine wash cold delicate cycle
• This model is 187 cm and wears a size M
Reebok partners with the Better Cotton Initiative to improve cotton farming globally
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost 27 & 28 /10 in all Orders in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Free product returns in all orders for 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
Be the first
We are now online 09:00-20:00 to help you with your shopping!
Reebok was established, in 1958, as a companion company to J.W. Foster and Sons, by a pair of brothers, Joe and Jeff Foster, in England. The brand name is inspired from a species of African Antelope, the Grey Rhebok. In 1979, Paul Fireman, an American outdoors gear wholesaler, Fireman acquired the exclusive rights to Reebok in North America.