Show off your skills during the game with these Nike Air Force 1 '07 LV8. They incorporate the same hoops-inspired performance features of the 1982 original while adding fresh design details for a sleek look.
• Leather upper
• A pivot circle on the outsole offers excellent grip and traction
• Non-marking rubber in a sleek cupsole design is durable and honors the traditional AF1 look
• Perforations at the toe provide airflow for breathability
• A full-length Nike Air unit provides lightweight cushioning
• Low-cut design
• Cord closure
This specific product is sold one per customer!
Shipment of Products
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost over 50€ in all Orders in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
Free Returns 60 days
• Free product returns in all orders for 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
Nike was founded in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports and initially operated as a reseller for the Japanese company Onitsuka Tiger - now known as Asics. Although created by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight, Jeff Johnson was the one who inspired the Nike name from the Greek statue, "The Victory of Samothrace." The first shoe was created in 1974 and was a '' Nike Waffle Trainer '' and after a few years of success, the successful Nike Swoosh collection went to the top. In 1988, Nike made a debut with a strong campaign, the "Just Do It" series, taking the company to the top of sportswear where they stayed forever!