The legend lives on in the Nike Air Force 1 SP, a modern take on the icon that combines fashion and athleisure vibes. These iconic shoes are crafted from synthetic leather and come trimmed with fine stitching that adds sparkle to your look. Foam sole includes encapsulated Air cushioning for cushioning and support. It’s time to sparkle with Nike Air Force.
• Synthetic leather used for the upper provides lightweight durability
• The liquid metal finish wraps the classic AF1 silhouette in a smooth, metallic shine
• A softer, satin-like material is used on the tongue for added plushness and texture
• The durable foam midsole includes an Air-Sole unit for lightweight cushioning
• Concentric rubber outsole adds durable traction
• Cord closure
• Low-cut design
• Nike logo
The specific product is sold one per customer!
Shipment of Products
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost over 50€ in all Orders in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
Free Returns 60 days
• Free product returns in all orders for 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
Nike was founded in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports and initially operated as a reseller for the Japanese company Onitsuka Tiger - now known as Asics. Although created by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight, Jeff Johnson was the one who inspired the Nike name from the Greek statue, "The Victory of Samothrace." The first shoe was created in 1974 and was a '' Nike Waffle Trainer '' and after a few years of success, the successful Nike Swoosh collection went to the top. In 1988, Nike made a debut with a strong campaign, the "Just Do It" series, taking the company to the top of sportswear where they stayed forever!