Made from soft French terry, the Nike Sportswear Swoosh Shorts give you classic comfort with bold, street-ready style. The French terry fabric is soft and comfortable for all-day wear and an elastic waistband with drawcord offers a secure, personalised fit, while the right leg features an embroidered Swoosh logo, the small double Swoosh is embroidered on the left leg and text printed on the back pockets pays tribute to Nike history.
• Composition: 80% cotton / 20% polyester
• Elastic waistband with a drawcord
• Open hand pockets on the front
• Back pocket with snap closure
• Machine wash
• Nike swoosh logo
• Text print on the back
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost 27-29/10 in all Orders in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Free product returns in all orders for 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
Be the first
We are now online 09:00-20:00 to help you with your shopping!
Nike was founded in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports and initially operated as a reseller for the Japanese company Onitsuka Tiger - now known as Asics. Although created by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight, Jeff Johnson was the one who inspired the Nike name from the Greek statue, "The Victory of Samothrace." The first shoe was created in 1974 and was a '' Nike Waffle Trainer '' and after a few years of success, the successful Nike Swoosh collection went to the top. In 1988, Nike made a debut with a strong campaign, the "Just Do It" series, taking the company to the top of sportswear where they stayed forever!