The LeBron 17 harnesses LeBron's strength and speed with containment and support for all-court domination. It features a lightweight mix of knit and heat-molded yarns that give each one a durable look and feel. Combined cushioning provides LeBron with the impact support and responsive energy return he needs to power through the long season. KnitPosite is a combination of Flyknit construction and pre-twisted, heat-molded yarns that form swirled patterns. The result is light, durable and supportive, with each shoe having a look that's subtly one-of-a-kind. Designed specifically for Lebron, Nike Basketball's largest heel Max Air unit to date absorbs more force than previous designs.
• Zoom Air units under the ball of the foot provide quick, continuous responsiveness to generate fast-paced action.
• Wide collar with traditional tongue makes putting on and taking off easy while providing a comfortable, locked-in feel
• Soft foam pod directly under the Max Air unit adds cushioning in the heel
• Resilient foam midsole
• Durable rubber outsole
• Stabilizing plastic clip wraps around heel to lock you in
• Lace closure
Shipment of Products
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost ver 50€ in all Orders in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Free product returns in all orders for 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
Nike was founded in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports and initially operated as a reseller for the Japanese company Onitsuka Tiger - now known as Asics. Although created by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight, Jeff Johnson was the one who inspired the Nike name from the Greek statue, "The Victory of Samothrace." The first shoe was created in 1974 and was a '' Nike Waffle Trainer '' and after a few years of success, the successful Nike Swoosh collection went to the top. In 1988, Nike made a debut with a strong campaign, the "Just Do It" series, taking the company to the top of sportswear where they stayed forever!