In 1996, one of the greatest players of all time captured an NBA title on an emotional Father's Day in Chicago. Exactly two decades later, Kyrie followed in his footsteps, winning his first championship. But for these two icons, they were more than championships—they were gifts to the men that raised them, and "thank yous" for everything their fathers had given up so they could chase their NBA dreams. The Kyrie 6 Trophies represents the love both men have for their fathers and the game of basketball.
• Leather, synthetic leather and textile upper materials
• Knit forefoot material is lightweight and breathable
• Plush, padded collar gives you a secure, ankle-conforming fit
• External heel piece helps keep your ankle from slipping
• Reinforced toe helps resist abrasion
• Foam midsole
• Lace closure
Shipment of Products
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost over 50€ in all Orders in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
Free Returns 60 days
• Free product returns in all orders for 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
Nike was founded in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports and initially operated as a reseller for the Japanese company Onitsuka Tiger - now known as Asics. Although created by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight, Jeff Johnson was the one who inspired the Nike name from the Greek statue, "The Victory of Samothrace." The first shoe was created in 1974 and was a '' Nike Waffle Trainer '' and after a few years of success, the successful Nike Swoosh collection went to the top. In 1988, Nike made a debut with a strong campaign, the "Just Do It" series, taking the company to the top of sportswear where they stayed forever!