Nike LeBron 17 'More Than A Player' Unisex Basketball Shoes
Creath Force Without Fear
"More than an Athlete" represents the ethos of Uninterrupted and the unfiltered, authentic voices of athletes everywhere. The phrase is a core belief and a constant rallying cry for athletes who aim to impact the game and extend beyond the lines of their respective sport. The LeBron 17 MTAA takes the silhouette to a new space with customisable elements that give you the tools to express your story and celebrate your journey. You are more than.
• Zoom Air units under the ball of the foot provide quick, continuous responsiveness to generate fast-paced action.
• Nike Basketball's largest heel Max Air unit to date absorbs more force than previous designs
• Wide collar with traditional tongue makes putting on and taking off easy while providing a comfortable, locked-in feel
• Soft foam pod directly under the Max Air unit adds cushioning in the heel
• Resilient foam midsole
• Durable rubber outsole
• Stabilizing plastic clip wraps around heel to lock you in
• Collaborating with Uninterrupted, the "More than an Athlete" version features two removable layers that attach to the tongue
• Lace closure
Shipment of Products
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost ver 50€ in all Orders in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Free product returns in all orders for 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
Nike was founded in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports and initially operated as a reseller for the Japanese company Onitsuka Tiger - now known as Asics. Although created by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight, Jeff Johnson was the one who inspired the Nike name from the Greek statue, "The Victory of Samothrace." The first shoe was created in 1974 and was a '' Nike Waffle Trainer '' and after a few years of success, the successful Nike Swoosh collection went to the top. In 1988, Nike made a debut with a strong campaign, the "Just Do It" series, taking the company to the top of sportswear where they stayed forever!