The Air Jordan XXXIV continues the legacy of a cultural icon. Light, responsive and sculpted with aerodynamic precision, it combines a boldly unconventional midsole with herringbone traction—seamlessly merging new and iconic design elements. Eclipse plate made from moulded TPU provides stability and support that engages during side-to-side movements. It's hollowed out to let you see into and through the sole, giving insight to the Zoom Air cushioning within while reducing the shoe's overall weight.
• Aerodynamic Support
• Visible Zoom Air cushioning under the heel and forefoot has a springy, responsive feel that recharges with every step
• Herringbone outsole offers rugged, multi-directional traction that's ready to play
• Mix of textiles and translucent materials for a lightweight, highly breathable upper with a snug, comfortable fit
• Breathable tongue
• Padded collar
• Traditional tongue and lace construction
• "Flight" Jumpman design on the top of the tongue
Shipment of Products
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost over 50€ in all Orders in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Free product returns in all orders for 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
Nike was founded in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports and initially operated as a reseller for the Japanese company Onitsuka Tiger - now known as Asics. Although created by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight, Jeff Johnson was the one who inspired the Nike name from the Greek statue, "The Victory of Samothrace." The first shoe was created in 1974 and was a '' Nike Waffle Trainer '' and after a few years of success, the successful Nike Swoosh collection went to the top. In 1988, Nike made a debut with a strong campaign, the "Just Do It" series, taking the company to the top of sportswear where they stayed forever!