The radiance lives on in the Nike Air Force 1 '07, the b-ball OG that puts a freshspin on what you know best: crispleather, boldcolours and the perfect amount of flash to make you shine.
• The stitched leather overlays on the upper add heritage style, durability and support
• Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning adds lightweight, all-day comfort
• The padded collar feels soft and comfortable
• Foam midsole
• Perforations on the toe
• Rubber sole
• Low-cut design
• Lace up
• Unique design
Air Force 1 Origins
Debuting in 1982, the AF-1 was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionising the game while rapidly gaining traction around the world. Today, the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with the same soft and springy cushioning that changed sneaker history.
This specific product is sold one per customer!
Shipment of Products
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost over 50€ in all Orders in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
Free Returns 60 days
• Free product returns in all orders for 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
Nike was founded in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports and initially operated as a reseller for the Japanese company Onitsuka Tiger - now known as Asics. Although created by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight, Jeff Johnson was the one who inspired the Nike name from the Greek statue, "The Victory of Samothrace." The first shoe was created in 1974 and was a '' Nike Waffle Trainer '' and after a few years of success, the successful Nike Swoosh collection went to the top. In 1988, Nike made a debut with a strong campaign, the "Just Do It" series, taking the company to the top of sportswear where they stayed forever!