Women's running shoes Nike React Element 55 offer ultimate comfort that lasts for as long as you can. Nike React anti-shock foam protection offers a high response with lightweight application, durability, but also a soft feel. These contrasts create a unique feel that does not just boost the feeling of impulse but also provides more fun routes.
• Nike React Technology is a lightweight, durable foam that offers a smooth, enjoyable
• Expansion to the midsole, the rubber rubber nipples are strategically placed on the front and heel of the outer sole to provide great adhesion
• Textile and synthetic top
• Reflective details
• Heel strap for easy fitting
Shipment of Products
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost over 50€ in all Orders in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
Free Returns 60 days
• Free product returns in all orders for 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
Nike was founded in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports and initially operated as a reseller for the Japanese company Onitsuka Tiger - now known as Asics. Although created by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight, Jeff Johnson was the one who inspired the Nike name from the Greek statue, "The Victory of Samothrace." The first shoe was created in 1974 and was a '' Nike Waffle Trainer '' and after a few years of success, the successful Nike Swoosh collection went to the top. In 1988, Nike made a debut with a strong campaign, the "Just Do It" series, taking the company to the top of sportswear where they stayed forever!