Be a force on the court in the LeBron Witness4, a great fit for players who want to be locked in around the ankle but still feel light. The sculpted, padded collar and exterior heel counter provide a stable fit, while visible cushioning units under the forefoot return energy with every step.
• Nike Zoom units under the forefoot compress under your weight then spring back
• Padded collar helps to contain your ankle
• Molded lion detail on heel
• Resilient foam midsole
• Tongue pull tab
Shipment of Products
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost ver 50€ in all Orders in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Free product returns in all orders for 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
Nike was founded in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports and initially operated as a reseller for the Japanese company Onitsuka Tiger - now known as Asics. Although created by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight, Jeff Johnson was the one who inspired the Nike name from the Greek statue, "The Victory of Samothrace." The first shoe was created in 1974 and was a '' Nike Waffle Trainer '' and after a few years of success, the successful Nike Swoosh collection went to the top. In 1988, Nike made a debut with a strong campaign, the "Just Do It" series, taking the the company to the top of sportswear where they stayed forever!