Nike's Air Max Excee women's sneakers are dedicated to the 30th birthday of the Air Max 90. They are inspired by the original design and offer the same lightweight vibration protection while at the same time having a stylish touch.
Details • Max Air unit with soft foam for anti-vibration protection and light comfort • Rubber around the Max Air unit with embossed Nike Air logo on the heel • Zigzag seams for a fresh look • They have leather for durability and easy cleaning • Elastic mesh on the fingers offers comfort • The Swoosh design is suede for a premium look and feel
Shipment of Products
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost over 50€ in all Orders in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Free product returns in all orders for 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
Nike was founded in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports and initially operated as a reseller for the Japanese company Onitsuka Tiger - now known as Asics. Although created by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight, Jeff Johnson was the one who inspired the Nike name from the Greek statue, "The Victory of Samothrace." The first shoe was created in 1974 and was a '' Nike Waffle Trainer '' and after a few years of success, the successful Nike Swoosh collection went to the top. In 1988, Nike made a debut with a strong campaign, the "Just Do It" series, taking the company to the top of sportswear where they stayed forever!