Breathable Mesh Shoes With A Design Inspired By The Cosmos
Celebrate the magic. These Zig Kinetica shoes are inspired by outer space exploration and the wonder of worlds unknown. The upper is made of breathable mesh, with a neoprene collar and strategic support zones for an extra-comfortable feel. The revolutionary cushioning propels you forward with springy responsiveness. Pops of neon colour add stand-out flash.
• Breathable mesh upper with strategic support zones
• Engineered seamless design reduces abrasion
• Floatride Fuel is light and responsive, delivering an energised cushioning experience
• Innovative Zig Energy Bands outsole stretches and snaps back to help return energy with each step
• Lace closure
• Low-cut design
• Reebok logo
Shipment of Products
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost over 50€ in all Orders in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Free product returns in all orders for 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
Reebok was established, in 1958, as a companion company to J.W. Foster and Sons, by a pair of brothers, Joe and Jeff Foster, in England. The brand name is inspired from a species of African Antelope, the Grey Rhebok. In 1979, Paul Fireman, an American outdoors gear wholesaler, Fireman acquired the exclusive rights to Reebok in North America.
Reebok Sport's collection offers comfort, efficiency, and style in both workouts and everyday life. Reebok has created separate products for CrossFit, Fitness & Training, Running, Combat and Studio Fitness. In 2010, Reebok announced her partnership with CrossFit and since then they specialize in equipment for this type of exercise. Reebok Sport is partnering with Victoria Beckham and has created special shoes for those who train with Les Mills programs.