Fierce '90s attitude. These women's retro running-inspired shoes get a fresh look. A stacked midsole adds extra height and a chunky profile. Pops of neon colour give them a bold, confident style. A rugged outsole nods to a trail-inspired aesthetic to create an adventurous vibe.
• Textile upper with suede overlays
• Single-density injection-moulded EVA midsole for a lightweight, cushioned and responsive ride
• High-abrasion-resistant rubber outsole with dynamic lug pattern for ultimate traction on variable terrain
• Tongue and heel pulls
Shipment of Products
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost ver 50€ in all Orders in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Free product returns in all orders for 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
Reebok was established, in 1958, as a companion company to J.W. Foster and Sons, by a pair of brothers, Joe and Jeff Foster, in England. The brand name is inspired from a species of African Antelope, n acquired the exclusive rights to Reebok in North Americathe Grey Rhebok. In 1979, Paul Fireman, an American outdoors gear wholesaler, Firema.
About Reebok Classic
In 1982, Reebok Classic introduced the first athletic shoe “Freestyle”, designed especially for women; a shoe for a hot new fitness exercise called aerobic dance. The Jane Fonda’s Workout VHS series helped turn aerobics into a billion dollar industry and as a result Freestyle became a trend. In 1983 would be the year that Reebok introduced a single-strap men’s version of the Freestyle called the Ex-O-Fit, as well as a running shoe called the Classic Leather. Today, the series: Classic Leather, Club C and Workout are inspired by the 90s and offer performance and vintage style. Reebok Classic have collaborated with a huge number of famous people like Jay Z, 50 Cent, Kendrick Lamar, Travis Scott and Alicia Keys.