Get your freak on in Giannis Antetokounmpo's debut signature shoe, Nike's first-ever for the international basketball sensation. The Zoom Freak 1 has the extra-responsive cushioning, forefoot lockdown and multi-directional traction needed to complement his freakishly athletic game.
• Two Zoom Air units under the heel stack on top of each other to provide extra cushioning
• Internal bands lock down over the forefoot when you lace up, helping to keep you stable and fully contained
• The padded collar helps lock you in at the heel
• The geometric traction pattern provides grip for quick stops, starts and changes of direction on the cour
• A rubber clip extends from the outsole up the side for lateral support
• Soft, resilient foam midsole
• Rubber outsole
• Lace up
• A section of the outsole is inspired by roses in remembrance of Giannis' late father
• Design details on the midsole and outsole honour his parents and four brothers
• "I AM MY FATHER'S LEGACY" is moulded into the outsole
Shipment of Products
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost ver 50€ in all Orders in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Free product returns in all orders for 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
Nike was founded in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports and initially operated as a reseller for the Japanese company Onitsuka Tiger - now known as Asics. Although created by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight, Jeff Johnson was the one who inspired the Nike name from the Greek statue, "The Victory of Samothrace." The first shoe was created in 1974 and was a '' Nike Waffle Trainer '' and after a few years of success, the successful Nike Swoosh collection went to the top. In 1988, Nike made a debut with a strong campaign, the "Just Do It" series, taking the company to the top of sportswear where they stayed forever!