'90-Style Shoes That Fuse Classic Elements With Futurist Design Lines
The OZWEEGO recasts elements from an innovative '90s running design that was built to offer superior shock absorption. These shoes are made of a mix of soft mesh, plush suede and smooth TPU. They're cushioned with targeted support in the forefoot and heel to deliver a supremely comfortable ride.
• Mesh, suede and TPU upper
• Rubber outsole
• Textile lining
• Adiprene+ forefoot cushioning
• Lightweight EVA midsole
• Adiprene heel cushioning
• Soft and lightweight
• Low-cut design
• Lace closure
Typically fits a half size small: Choose half size up from your regular size
Shipment of Products
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost over 50€ in all Orders in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
Free Returns 60 days
• Free product returns in all orders for 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
It all started on July 1, 1924, when Adolf Dasler and his brother Rudolph decided to start a sports shoe business, the Dassler Brothers Shoe Factory. In 1949 it was renamed as adidas and then began to supply athletic shoes to Olympic athletes. But the company flourished in the '70s when it launched the first Stan Smith, a pair inspired by the well-known tennis player. The multiple hits then came on their own ... The first Superstar basketball shoe was worn by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar with great success, the new Trefoil logo presented by Muhammad Ali and the Copa Mundial football shoe came to be worn by the biggest football players around the world! In its modern history, the company has launched its new brand, adidas Originals, with leading partnerships such as Lionel Messi, Kanye West and Pharrell Williams and it's the No.1 industry in the manufacturing of sports & lifestyle clothing, shoes and accessories in Europe!