Converse Breaking Down Barriers "celtics" Chuck 70 Sneakers
Celebrate The First
This special Chuck70 celebrates the legacy of ChuckCooper, who became the first African American player to be drafted by an NBA team when he was selected by the Boston Celtics in the 1950 NBA Draft. The sneaker pays homage to Cooper, including references to his life, his career and basketball in the 1950s. It is also the first time another name has ever replaced Chuck Taylor's on the sneaker's licence plate.
• Satin upper
• High-cut design
• Rubber outsole
• Lace-up closure
Shipment of Products
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost over 50€ in all Orders in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
Free Returns 60 days
• Free product returns in all orders for 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!