Bring the past into the future with the Nike Air Max 2090, a bold look inspired by the DNA of the iconic Air Max 90. Brand-new Nike Air cushioning underfoot adds unparalleled comfort while transparent fabric on the upper is blended with timeless OG features for an edgy, modernised look.
• More Air
More Air underfoot creates a softer, more comfortable ride while 360 degrees of ribbed, translucent rubber frames your air for a bold, futuristic look.
• Classic Features
The foam midsole and rubber outsole provide durable cushioning and traction while flex grooves let you move naturally.
• Modern Design
The new speed design lets you quickly lace up and go while the internal bootie construction and padded heel feels snug and comfortable for all-day wear.
• Heritage Style
Rubber faux-Waffle sole with large flex grooves mixes heritage style with modern aesthetic and adds traction and durability.
• Pull tab
• "AIR" logo is recessed into heel for a lasting look
Nike Air Max Origins
Revolutionary Air technology first made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Air Max 1 debuted with visible Air technology in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air cushioning—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking colour combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.
Shipment of Products
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost over 50€ in all Orders in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Free product returns in all orders for 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
Nike was founded in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports and initially operated as a reseller for the Japanese company Onitsuka Tiger - now known as Asics. Although created by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight, Jeff Johnson was the one who inspired the Nike name from the Greek statue, "The Victory of Samothrace." The first shoe was created in 1974 and was a '' Nike Waffle Trainer '' and after a few years of success, the successful Nike Swoosh collection went to the top. In 1988, Nike made a debut with a strong campaign, the "Just Do It" series, taking the company to the top of sportswear where they stayed forever!