Celebrating the early '90s with Smashing Pumpkins, Starla Socks took its name from a track on the band's "91 Gish" album. A star repeated on the sides is a reference to the T-shirt he was wearing frontman Billy Corgan in the famous music video "Rhinoceros", while the emblematic heart logo "SP" of Corgan appears on the upper leg. Reinforced with contrast heel and heel, the socks are complete with a HUF x Smashing Pumpkins logo under the sole.
• Composition of cotton and polyester
• Fitted and comfortable line
• Rib weave at the top
• HUF x Smashing Pumpkins logo
• Color: Red
Shipment of Products
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost over 59€ in all Orders in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
Free Returns 60 days
• Free product returns in all orders for 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!