The Nike Sportswear fleece shorts raise the bar for comfort and lounge-ability. Made from a wonderfully soft, brushed French terry fleece fabric, these shorts have an asymmetrical design that tells the story of how they were made: fabric panels were cut to reduce scrap material created during production. This product is made from at least 75% organic cotton fibres.
• Hand pockets provide quick storage for small items
• Soft elastic waistband with external drawcord lets you personalise the fit
• Perfect for lounging in comfort, the soft French terry fleece is brushed for smooth comfort on your skin
• The drawcord tips and Futura logo on the leg get their speckled appearance from Nike Grind, a material created using scraps from the footwear manufacturing process
• Speckled woven Nike Move to Zero pinwheel label at the back of the waist
• Color: Grey
• Machine wash
Most traditional processes for making apparel and footwear create material waste right alongside the finished top, shoe or jacket. Nike designed this product with the goal of saving that extra material from going straight to landfill, by using manufacturing processes that create less fabric waste than traditional methods. The result is a unique, asymmetrical appearance.