The Nike Air Force 1 Mid 07 Leather Shoe updates the original court classic with supple leather and an adjustable strap at the collar for durability and lockdown.
• Leather upper and overlays for durability and comfort
• Perforations at the toe for breathability
• Adjustable VELCRO ® brand fastener collar strap for customized support
• PU midsole for lightweight cushioning
• Rubber outsole for durable traction
AIR FORCE 1 ORIGINS Transcending foot coverage since 1982, this once hoops shoe was coined after Air Force One—the aircraft that carries the President of the United States. It was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionizing the game for players like Moses Malone and Charles Barkley while rapidly gaining traction around the world, from the hardwood to the blacktop to the core of hip-hop culture. Today the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with soft, springy cushioning and a massive midsole, but the Air technology takes a backseat to the shoe's status as an icon.
Shipment of Products
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost over 50€ in all Orders in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Free product returns in all orders for 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
Nike was founded in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports and initially operated as a reseller for the Japanese company Onitsuka Tiger - now known as Asics. Although created by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight, Jeff Johnson was the one who inspired the Nike name from the Greek statue, "The Victory of Samothrace." The first shoe was created in 1974 and was a '' Nike Waffle Trainer '' and after a few years of success, the successful Nike Swoosh collection went to the top. In 1988, Nike made a debut with a strong campaign, the "Just Do It" series, taking the company to the top of sportswear where they stayed forever!