Inspired by the adidas SST shoe, the SST track suit was designed in 1979 for tennis training. That iconic street style informs this men's windbreaker. Authentic, retro details shine through on this jacket. It features a stand-up collar and sporty raglan sleeves with contrast piping. A two-way zip and packable hood make it ultra versatile. Finished with contrast 3-Stripes down the sleeves and a small, contrast Trefoil logo on the chest.
Model's Height: 1.88 cm | Size: M
• Composition: 100% nylon plain weave
• Regular fit is not tight and not loose, the perfect in-between fit
• Front zip pockets
• Full two-way zip; Stand-up collar with packable hood
• Raglan sleeves with contrast piping
• Contrast 3-Stripes on sleeves; Matte oil-print Trefoil logo on chest
• Drawcord-adjustable elastic hem
The original idea of adicolor was presented in the 1980s, when the typical white sneakers of the adicolor collection were launched next to a serie of markers which bringing the color to the foreground. Τhe iconic collection of the brand that originated in the 1970s… Is arriving in 2018! Surpassing the limits of different seasons and cultures, the new adicolor collection celebrates the rich heritage of adidas with a contemporary design. It regenerates and redefines the color to the new generation with confidence!