adidas Performance PureBOOST DPR
Go the distance in these men's running shoes with a close-to-the-ground feel. Built with a lower midsole drop, the shoes put less material between your foot and the road for increased responsiveness. The engineered knit upper adapts to your natural footstrike. The Boost midsole powers every step with comfortable cushioning. A flexible Stretchweb outsole rounds out the minimalist design.
Weight: 9 ounces (size 9)
Drop: 8 mm (heel: 24 mm / forefoot: 16 mm)
• Runner type: Natural shoes offer flexibility and ground feel with minimal cushioning
• Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
• Knit upper with engineered zones for adaptive fit and premium natural feel
• Wider platform for natural support during versatile city runs
• Fitcounter molded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
• Stretchweb rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energized ride
Learn about DROP!
The drop can help you find the ideal running shoe for your training. It shows the difference between the front and back of the midsole and is very important in the feeling of the sole during the run.
This shoe corresponds in the Medium drop (4-8mm) category. It gives you a light feeling of the ground. It’s suitable for runners who run with the middle of their sole and offers a minimal protection of the heel.