adidas Performance UltraBOOST Laceless
These neutral running shoes were designed using motion capture technology to deliver an unrestricted feel. The laceless shoes have a stretchy knit upper that hugs the foot. A forged band at the midfoot provides a supportive fit. Responsive cushioning and a flexible outsole give you a smooth ride.
Weight: 8.3 ounces (size 7)
Drop: 10 mm (heel: 29 mm / forefoot: 19 mm)
Arch type: Normal
• Forged adidas Primeknit textile upper that wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort
• Responsive Boost midsole with most responsive cushioning ever, delivering incredible energy return
• Designed using ARAMIS insights for an improved fit
• Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energized ride
• Torsion System between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride
• Fitcounter molded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
• Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions
Learn about DROP!
The drop can help you find the ideal running shoe for your training. It shows the difference between the front and back of the midsole and is very important in the feeling of the sole during the run.
This shoe corresponds in the High drop (8-12mm) category. It gives you more the feeling of the shoe instead of the surface you are on. It’s suitable for runners who run with the middle of their sole but also for those who are touch slightly on their heels.