About adidas Ultraboost
Experience the feeling of your best-ever run every time you lace up your shoes. These women's shoes are built with an ultra-responsive boost™ midsole that absorbs the power from your footstrike to release it at push-off for a light, super-energized ride. The adidas Primeknit upper hugs your foot in comfort through each phase of the gait cycle, while a supportive cage secures a lockdown fit. A stretchy gridlike outsole flexes to adapt to the way your foot hits the ground.
Drop: 10 mm
Weight: 266 g (size UK 5.5)
Runner type: neutral
• boost™ is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
• adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort
• TORSION® SYSTEM between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride; Supportive cage wraps around the midfoot for a lockdown fit
• FITCOUNTER molded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
• Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions; STRETCHWEB rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energized ride
Learn about DROP!
The drop can help you find the ideal running shoe for your training. It shows the difference between the front and back of the midsole and is very important in the feeling of the sole during the run.
This shoe corresponds in the High drop (8-12mm) category. It gives you more the feeling of the shoe instead of the surface you are on. It’s suitable for runners who run with the middle of their sole but also for those who are touch slightly on their heels.