Originally released in 1991, the Nike Air Huarache Premium Women's Shoe features the striking design that made it famous, while Nike Air cushioning provides comfort.
• Leather, synthetic leather or textile upper depending on color
• Molded Huarache heel strap system for targeted support
• Neoprene inner sleeve helps keep you warm and supported
• Foam midsole for lightweight cushioning
• Air-Sole cushioning provides cushioning
• Rubber Waffle-inspired outsole for traction
Designed by Tinker Hatfield and released in 1991, the Nike Air Huarache shook up the running world. The lining of the shoe was created to act as an exoskeleton for the athlete, moulding to the shape of the foot and ankle. The shoe was such a hit that it soon found its way to basketball courts and subsequently the streets, where it earned its status as an icon.