FEEL BIG AIR
The Nike Air Max 270 men's Shoe is inspired by two icons of big Air: the Air Max 180 and Air Max 93. It features Nike's biggest heel Air unit yet for a super-soft ride that feels as impossible as it looks.
• Dual-density foam sole and large Max Air heel unit deliver plush cushioning
• Knit upper with no-sew overlays for comfort and support
• Asymmetrical lacing for a secure fit
• Heel pull tab for easy on and off
• Solid rubber outsole in the forefoot, clear rubber on the heel
Nike Air Max Origins
Nike's revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking colour combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.