AIR MOVES YOU
With the latest Max Air innovation underfoot, the Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit 2 Women's Running Shoe brings fresh design elements. More support around the heel pairs with the foot-hugging feel of Flyknit. The futuristic sole completes the package, for a shoe that's as ready for your quick run as it is for an elevated look.
• The latest innovation of Max Air cushioning provides an incredible feel from toe to heel.
• An added heel overlay provides more support than in the previous version of the shoe
• Flyknit fabric contours to the natural shape of your foot for a snug, sock-like feel.
• Flywire cables work with the laces to provide more support as you tighten them
• Rubber outsole sections on the heel and forefoot for durability
Nike Air Max Origins
Nike's revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking colour combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.