INCREDIBLY FLEXIBLE. NATURAL FIT.
The Nike Free RN Flyknit 2017 Running Shoe brings you miles of comfort with an exceptionally flexible outsole for the ultimate natural ride. Flyknit fabric wraps your foot for a snug, supportive fit while a tri-star outsole expands and flexes to let your foot move naturally.
• Near-seamless Flyknit upper provides an incredible fit and support
• Tri-star outsole pattern expands to let your foot move more naturally
• Foam midsole doubles as an outsole to deliver lightweight cushioning
• Flywire cables integrate with the laces for midfoot lockdown
• Rounded, anatomical heel rolls with the ground for natural movement
• Weight: 7.9 ounces (men's size 10)
• Offset: 8mm
NIKE FREE ORIGINS
After learning that Stanford athletes had been training barefoot, three of Nike's most innovative and creative employees set out to develop a shoe that felt natural and weightless, similar to bare feet. The team spent four years studying the biomechanics of runners' feet in motion. The results yielded a profound understanding of the foot's natural landing angle, pressure and toe position, allowing Nike designers to build an unconventional and flexible running shoe from the inside out.