We're adapting retro style for new-age appeal with our men's Premium Overbranded pack. Heritage staples get treated to a premium upgrade of tumbled leather, while '90s logo hits bring the retro look full circle. Time-tested comfort makes these sneakers an everyday shoe.
• Designed for: Elevated style, casual wear, time-tested comfort
• Vintage '90s logo on the sockliner nods back to a classic era
• EVA foam midsole cushions each step
• Rubber outsole delivers traction
• Repeat logo print on the collar lining and midsole add clean details
• Materials: Premium tumbled leather delivers soft support
REEBOK CLASSICS ORIGINS
At the soul of Reebok is our fitness heritage, and no other product exemplifies that better than The Classic Leather. First debuted in the fall of 1983, it was the first time garment leather was used to make a running shoe. Although this shoe was always aimed at fashion-minded men and women, the Classic Leather was a groundbreaking performance running shoe at that time. This sneaker was designed with innovative features like a BiDensity Shock Protection System for stability and added air vents for breathability. From the very beginning the Classic Leather offered not only performance, but also practicality and style. Today, this shoe is best suited for an everyday style that’s fit for the streets rather than the track. However, the long legacy and fitness heritage of the Classic Leather help make it a timeless go-to choice for a classic style.