Day or night. Standing still or in full gait. The Air Max 97 courses with energy. In light, the water-ripple lines and full-length Max Air cushioning project perpetual motion. In the dark, the reflective piping flips the switch. Twenty years old and it still looks like the future. Now in a new, mysterious, Obsidian colourway inspired by molten rock, teeming with multi-coloured details.
• Leather, synthetic or textile upper depending on the colour
• Foam sole with Max Air cushioning
• Rubber outsole
• Low-cut design
• Cord closure
Shipment of Products
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost over 50€ in all Orders in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
Free Returns 60 days
• Free product returns in all orders for 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
Nike's revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort—suddenly they could see it. Two years after the Nike Air Max 95 brought Visible Air to the forefoot, the Nike Air Max 97 arrived with the very first full-length unit. The shoe made a huge splash in the running world, as anticipated by its ripple-effect design lines. It's still making waves over two decades later.