Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Your data processors are located within the EU and are bound by Regulation 2016/679 / EC (the Regulation) and their contract with us which ensures data security and processing according to the consensus you give. Sneaker10 has taken all necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure that your data is secure and accessible in accordance with the law.
WHICH Personal Data We Collect and WHEN
We ask you to provide us with some personal data to provide you with the products or services you request. For example, when you make purchases, contact our consumer service, ask for news, account, participate in our events or competitions, or interact with or use our Websites or Apps.
These personal data include the following: Contact details, including name, email, no. phone, postal address and billing address Link and account details, including username, password, and unique user ID. Personal information, including city, birth date and purchase history. Personal preferences, such as your wish list, as well as marketing and cookie preferences.
These data include the following:
Cookies, IP addresses, referrer headers, web browser identification and publishing data, as well as web beacons and tags.
We comply with the law and we do not allow children to sign up for our Websites and Apps when they are below the legal age of their country of residence. We will ask for the parent's consent for the children involved in our experiences and events.
TOOLS to Configure Which Personal Data We Collect
When using our Apps and Sites, we also provide timely information and we get your consent to certain practices. For example, we get your consent to use your location and send you notifications. We may obtain this consent through our Websites and Apps or by using the usual consents available on your device. In many cases, your web browser platform or mobile device provides additional tools that allow you to control when your devices collect or share specific categories of personal data. For example, your mobile device or web browser can provide tools that allow you to manage cookies or site sharing. We encourage you to become familiar with and use the tools available on your devices.
WHY AND HOW we use your personal information
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
• To provide information about the Websites, Apps, and Services you request
• When you use our Websites and Apps, we use your personal information to provide you with the product or service you have requested. For example, if you make a purchase on our website or participate in an event or promotional event, we will use the contact information you give us to contact you about the purchase, event or promotional action. By contacting our Consumer Services, we will use the information about you, such as delivery or payment information, or the product you purchased to help resolve a problem or answer your questions.
• In many cases, in order to use certain information on our Websites and Apps, you may need to provide Sneaker10 with additional data or additional consent to use certain information in a certain way. For example, to share content on social media, you may need to provide your social networking account information.
• To share information about our products, services and events, as well as other promotional purposes
• When you provide your consent, we will send you promotional communications and news about Sneaker10 products, services, events, and other promotions. You can opt out of these communications at any time after you have given this consent.
• If you are already a Sneaker10 customer (for example, if you have placed an order with us), we may use the contact information you provide us to send you marketing updates about similar Sneaker10 products or services, where permitted by the applicable law if you have already chosen not to receive such content). In other cases, we ask for your consent to send you marketing information. We may use the information you provide to us as well as information from other Sneaker10 products or services - such as your use of Sneaker10 Websites and Apps, visits or purchases made at Sneaker10 stores, your participation in events and contests - to personalize your communication with you about products and services that we believe may be of interest to you.
• To operate, improve and maintain our business, products and services
• We use your personal data for our business activity. For example, when you make a purchase, we use this information for accounting, auditing and other internal operations. We use personal information about how we use our products and services to improve your user experience to help identify technical and service problems and to manage our Websites and Apps.
• For the protection of rights, property or security of ours or third parties
• For purposes of general research and analysis
• We use data on how to use our Websites, Apps and Services to better understand consumer behavior and preferences. For example, we may use information on how to use search and find products from Sneaker10 website visitors in order to better understand the best ways to organize and present product offerings in our shop windows.
• Other Goals: We may also use your personal information in other ways, and we will provide special alerts when we collect the data while we will secure your consent where necessary.
NOTIFICATION of Your Personal Data
Notification by Cosmos
Sneaker10 shares your personal data with:
• Third-party service providers who process personal data on behalf of Sneaker10, transport and deliveries, hosting, managing and maintaining our data, email and sms distribution, research and analysis, Sneaker10 promotional management, and management of certain services and assets. When using third party service providers, we make agreements that oblige them to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
• We may also transfer personal data we have about you in the event of a sale or transfer of all or part of our business or assets (such as reorganization, transfer, spin-off, dissolution or liquidation).
PROTECTION AND MANAGEMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Encryption & Security
We use a variety of technical and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to maintain the security of your personal data.
International data transfer
The personal data we collect (or process) within our Sites and Apps will be stored in Greece and other countries within the EU. Some of the recipients of the data with which Sneaker10 shares your personal data may be located in countries other than the one in which your original personal data was collected.
Keeping your personal data
YOUR RIGHTS CONCERNING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to request the following: (i) access to your personal data, (ii) electronic copy of your personal data (portability), (iii) correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or inaccurate, or (iv) of your personal data in certain circumstances provided for by the applicable law. These permissions are not absolute, as it may, for example, be limited by tax legislation. In the event that we have obtained your consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you would like to request a copy of your personal data or exercise your other right, please contact us using the contact details in the "Questions and Comments" section below.
Choosing not to receive Marketing Communications
If you have a Sneaker10 account, you may choose not to receive Sneaker10 marketing communications by modifying your choices in the "view or change your profile" section of our Sites. You can also choose not to receive marketing communications asking for your deletion from the email and sms lists according to our guidelines. Or you can contact us using the contact details in the "Questions and Comments" section below.
COOKIES and Pixel Tags
Sneaker10 collects information, which may include personal data, from the web browser you use when using our Sites. We use a variety of methods, such as cookies and pixel tags, to collect this information, which may include (i) your IP address, (ii) your unique cookie ID, information about your cookies, (iii) unique device ID and device type, (iv) domain, browser type and language, (v) operating system and system settings, (vi) country and zone ester, (vii) past visits to sites, (viii) information about your interaction with our Sites, such as number of clicks, purchases, stated preferences, and (ix) access times and on URL.
You will also soon be able to change your preferences through the "Cookie Settings" page at the bottom of every page of our Web site.
USINGSneaker10Websites and Apps with Third Party Products and Services If you choose to use your interaction with Sneaker10 on third-party social media platforms, the data remaining there is governed by the policies in place on these platforms.
Our Sites and Apps may provide links to other Web sites and Apps (third parties) for your own convenience or information. Linked sites and Apps have their own privacy alerts or privacy policies, which we strongly recommend to read. To the extent we do not own or control any linked Websites or Apps, we are not responsible for their content, nor for any use of the Websites or Apps, nor for the privacy practices of the Websites or Apps.
QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS
If you wish to submit comments or have questions or concerns, or if you wish to exercise your rights with respect to your personal data, please contact Consumer Services or the Data Protection Officer at the following e-mail address: [email protected]
If you contact us through a private complaint, this will be evaluated with a view to resolving the issue in a timely and effective manner and will be answered within 30 days at the latest. You also have the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority in your country of residence.