The Nike Air Max 270 Women's Shoe is inspired by two icons of big Air: the Air Max 180 and Air Max 93. It features Nike's biggest heel Air unit yet for a super-soft ride that feels as impossible as it looks.
• Dual-density foam sole and large Max Air heel unit deliver plush cushioning
• Knit upper with no-sew overlays for comfort and support
• Solid rubber outsole in the forefoot, clear rubber on the heel
• Asymmetrical lacing for a secure fit
• Heel pull tab for easy on and off
Shipment of Products
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost over 50€ in all Orders in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Free product returns in all orders for 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
Nike was founded in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports and initially operated as a reseller for the Japanese company Onitsuka Tiger - now known as Asics. Although created by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight, Jeff Johnson was the one who inspired the Nike name from the Greek statue, "The Victory of Samothrace." The first shoe was created in 1974 and was a '' Nike Waffle Trainer '' and after a few years of success, the successful Nike Swoosh collection went to the top. In 1988, Nike made a debut with a strong campaign, the "Just Do It" series, taking the company to the top of sportswear where they stayed forever!