Straight backs are happy backs! Kånken was created as far back as 1978 to help prevent back problems among Swedish school children and quickly became a common sight at preschools and nature schools throughout the country. It is perfect for carrying a change of clothes or food , and as a smart everyday bag for books, water bottles, fruit and more. The shoulder straps are long and adjustable and fit both small and big backs. They can be fastened with a clasp so that they are not in the way when at their tightest. The material is hard-wearing, lightweight Vinylon F fabric that is able to withstand dirt and wetness. The main compartment has a large zipped opening, which makes it easy to pack and unpack. Two flat side pockets and a zipped pocket on the front. The included PE foam seat cushion is stored in the interior back pocket and also prevents the contents in the main compartment from poking against your back.
• Composition: 100% hardwearing vinylal
• Dimensions: 38 x 27 x 13 cm
• Capacity: 16 L
• Weight: 300 g
• Water-resistant / Quick-drying
• Large compartment with zipper
• Two side pockets and a zippered pocket in the front
• Carried as a backpack or a bag via convertible straps
• Removable seat pad in the pocket in the back
• Reflective logo Fjallraven- Kanken
• Color: Red
For you that wants to give the best gifts and on time, we can guarantee that:
Shipment of Products
• Enjoy Free Shipping over 59€ on all orders in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office, or your nearest Courier store!
• Free product returns in all orders for 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
• Non-refundable: Underwear, Socks & Masks.
• Accepted Returns without opening the package: Energy Supplements - gel & bars, Recovery mix, Tennis accessories, Fitness accessories, Swimming & sea accessories, Miniatures, Hoverboards, Smartwatches, Headphones, Scales, Electric scooters & bikes, Mattresses, Static Bikes, Rowing Machines, Watches, Beach Umbrellas, Tents, Sleeping Bags, Hammocks, Camping Items, Technology Gadgets, Cords, Mugs, Ping Pong Accessories, Keychains, Toys, Socks.
Be the first
We are online Mon-Fri: 09:00-21:00 and Sat: 09:00-20:00 to help you with your shopping!
At the end of the 1970s, reports started emerging of increasing numbers of children suffering from back pain as a result of the shoulder bags that were the fashion at the time. In order to help prevent back problems, Fjallraven's Ake Nordin created a lightweight, basic, durable backpack with plenty of room for all the essentials for a day at school.
Kanken was launched in 1978 in collaboration with the Swedish Guide and Scout Association. More than 35 years later, Kanken has straightened out millions of backs and become one of Fjallraven's most popular products. All we have changed are the colours, as well as releasing a few variants, such as Kanken Laptop.