The AF1 was released in 1982 and was the first Nike Air basketball model to revolutionize the game and quickly gain worldwide recognition. Today, Air Force 1 remains true to its roots with the same soft and elastic shock protection that changed the history of sneakers.
• Composition: leather and synthetic leather
• Durably stitched overlays and pristine leather
• Nike Air cushioning
• Foam midsole
• Variable-width lacing system
• Hook-and-loop closure lets you customise styling and fit
• Non-marking rubber sole adds traction and durability