Following in the footsteps of the OG design from '79, the Nike DBreak is a blast from the past. Made with at least 20% recycled materials, it features recycled canvas on the upper for an old-school, feel-good look. The cork-infused rubber Waffle outsole retains the athletics look you love, while the embroidered graphic nods to the plant-based dye used in the design.
• Bringing the old-school look of Nike running into a sustainable realm, the upper is made from 100% recycled canvas.
• The embroidered botanical illustration nods to the plant dye used in the shoe. The colour palette celebrates nature and highlights the unique construction.
• The mixed cork-and-rubber Waffle outsole adds traction and durability to a sustainably crafted make.
• Stitched overlays recreate the classic OG look, adding comfort and heritage style
• Foam midsole adds lightweight cushioning for all-day comfort
• Cork dubrae and recycled laces add to the design
• The Volt-coloured recycled insole feels extra-soft and supportive
• Zion logo on the chest and Jordan logo on the sleeve